- Only enrolled students are allowed the use of the Computer Laboratory.
- Students may use the computer laboratory during their assigned laboratory schedule.
- Students without laboratory schedule may be allowed to use the computers depending on the availability of computer units.
- Students must request permit from the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Permission on the use of computers will depend on the availability of units on a "first come, first serve" basis.
- Students are encouraged to save their case studies or files on flash drives or CDs and not on the hard disk drives. MSC is not liable for deletion of students’ files.
- Laboratory Assistants shall call the roll of scheduled students for each laboratory period.
- Regular students must wear the prescribed uniform with School ID during laboratory periods. Short course students must wear their School ID in the laboratory.
- Eating is not allowed inside the laboratory.
- Silence is enforced in the Computer Laboratory to allow others to concentrate on their work.
MSC Computer Laboratory Guidelines
Guideline for The Use of Library Computer
- Laboratory schedule is prepared by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Students are assigned schedules or may apply for preferred schedules on a "first come, first serve" basis.
- Computer units are reserved for scheduled students. However, if 15 minutes has elapsed, the computer may be considered available for use by non-scheduled students.
- Students must be considerate enough to use only their allowed period in the computer laboratory so that others may not be deprived of their laboratory period.
- Students must work on their assigned lessons/ case studies or computer work during their laboratory period.
- Each enrolled student is assigned his/ her own e-mail address and has the privilege of using the Internet for research and surfing on educational sites.
- Opening pornographic sites is strictly prohibited and may deprive the student of his time slot in the laboratory.
- Students must remember that the use of the Internet requires certain norms which must be strictly followed.
- All MSC students with printing requirements shall observe the "Pay First Before You Print Policy."