San Jose National High School
 History

It was in the year 2003 within the campus of Dalubhasaan ng Lungsod San Pablo (DLSP), they took shelter San Pablo National High School San Jose Extension. This Educational institution offers free but quality education for the welfare of the less fortunate students in Brgy. San Jose, and its neighboring barangays namely: Sto. Cristo, San Francisco, San Gregorio, Alvarez, Dapdapan, C.brion and Concepcion. It has been offering complete secondary education (first to fourth year) since then .It started with 505 students. In SY 2004-2005 ,there were 700 enrollees, in SY 2005-2006 there were 1004,in 2006-2007, there were already 1,242 students, at present, the number of enrollees by 1,335. In spite of its inadequate facilities, lack of teachers and books, San Jose has been victorious in many academic and non-academic competitions. This triumph is attributed to the hard work rendered by all the teachers for the school to achieve excellence.


Now on its fifth year, former SPCNHS-San Jose after having completed all the requirements, was approved to take its new name SAN JOSE NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.

San Jose National High School is a public, rural school. There are 20 nationally funded teachers and 14 locally funded teachers. All students received 240 minutes per week in Filipino, Araling Panlipunan, TLE and MAPEH; 300 minutes per week in English and Math 350 minutes per week in science and 60 minutes per week in Values Education for 1st, 2nd, and 4th year and 120 minutes per week 3rd year. Students in lower sections receive remedial and enrichment teaching in A sections.